Tuesday, April 6, 2010

haplesss. ;((

last few weeks, happens to be one of the gloomy day of my life... my hamster just died and the bad thing is she is d one dat i love so much.. I miss cikona .. ;((
and few days later, my fren text me and say hammie that i gave to her had gone sick and died after awhile. ;((
no wonder i felt the emptiness in my soul. its like a deep hell hole in my heart. i guess losing someone or something which u love very much makes u feel dis way.
then, 2 days ago, i lost my BlackBerry. it has been stolen by some random bitch! it happened in my hostel room while i'm taking my shower, the room door unlocked and there is my fren lying in their bed unconscious.. so from what we CSI'ing. that bitch watching us leave the room and slipping her way into the room quickly took my BB and Nadrah's sony E. ;((
the total loss is RM 1500. ofcourse we will be more careful afterwards.

p/s: this msg is for the bitch who took our fon- we hope that u wont succeed in ur life n u may rott in hell. ;DD

No comments:

Post a Comment