Monday, May 31, 2010

MAJLIS ISTIADAT KONVOKESYEN UiTM KE- 72 SIDANG KE- 16 (30 MEI 2010)

Syukur Alhamdullilah everything went perfectly well..
emm well? not really. my heels is killing me! oh my!
Only god knows how painful my leg was. My convo is during the morning session.
Thank god i manage to get to UiTM before the rain start pouring the earth heavily.
Later on mama and abah sampai. Around 8 am.
So, the ceremony starts.. it is actually one of the prestigious ceremony i have ever been... It takes place at the Dewan Sri Budiman, UiTM Shah Alam. dewan nye design cantek... x mcm DSG UiTM Jengka la.. Then the way how the ceremony start is very quick and efficiently. so that ppl wont feel the slightest chances of boredom while were in there. ;)

So afta abis.. its time for photography session.. I needed to find my parents surround all the crowds there n in that "killing shoes"!!. seksa gila k!. Afta that i went down meeting my bf. He takes a few pictures of me and my friends then we off to returning the robe. I can't help to stay any longer because of the unpleasant sunny day was seriously damn hot plus with my leg condition makes me decide to went off early.

Last but not least, i want to wish Congratulations to All Diploma in Science Students for your achievement. May our future efforts be equally successful and rewarding. ;)

with Physics clasmates. except for yuyue. ;p

3 years of good times. ;)

with syira and her roomates.. ;)

my dearest mama and abah. ;)

my intan payung, Joe. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment