Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Farewell My Bestfriend. ;(

On the 15th September..
me and joe went to KLIA to wish Syira not the last goodbye.
she's going off to india to further her studies in medicine.
fyi, syira is one of my best friends. We use to share stories..
She is always with me whenever i need her..
We had so much fun n sweet memories that i cud never forget.
Ok.. Lets get to point... I don't wanna ramble on so much..

Babe. I just wanna let u know that i enjoy being ur frens..
Tho sometimes we might disagree on certain issue or in certain circumstances but one thing for sure we always try to sort things out between us..



i'm gonna miss all the talk that we had.. the tears... all the fun..
all the "jalan2 cari makan" which what we love doing together.
i'm gonna miss the whole YOU now and then.
i'm hoping that we can still be a good fren eventho time and distance dispart us.
i'm hoping that we will never depletes of words to say eventho we r leaping to our different future.
i'm wishing u all the best in ur greater future..




No comments:

Post a Comment